She wanted to eat candy and watch TV. I wanted to take pictures. She won.
Since Jane looks so mopey, I’ll use that as inspiration for this post and make a quick list of things that I hate.
1. When my pictures don’t turn out
2. Squeaky noises like silverware scraping across plates or fingernails on chalkboards
3. STYROFOAM (and I’m not real crazy about people learning this and then chasing me around the house with it. Mr. Darcy, I’m looking at you.)
4. Sausage… bleck
5. Perfume/fragrance. They just smell like stink to me.
7. Slow Housing Markets
8. Everyone that has viewed my house and not made an offer on it. Jerks, every single one of them.
9. Scrubbing toilets
10. Driving in the snow.
11. Snow that doesn’t melt within 24 hours.
13. When the sun goes down at 4:30 p.m.
14. Nicholas Sparks
15. George Lucas for making the Star Wars Prequels. Well, for making them terrible, anyway.
16. Eating less + Exercise = Losing Weight
18. I’m not real crazy about Chemistry either, to tell you the truth.
19. Being pregnant
20. Being asked if I’m pregnant three days ago at Church. And then when I laughed and said “No!” that she asked me, “Are you *sure*??”
21. Being arrested for assault when I was clearly provoked into attacking the lady who asked if I was sure I was not pregnant.