I found these old pictures of The Boy and decided to share them. He really hates having his picture taken, so I have many more pictures of my girls than I have of him. This might lead you to believe that he is less loved than the girls, but you would be wrong. He pretty much gets whatever he wants. Well, except a brother. But I tried. I really did try.
The Boy loves dinosaurs and wants to be a Paleontologist when he grows up. He also loves Star Wars and spends most of his spare time playing Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga on the Wii. He cannot shorten that name to just Lego Star Wars, or Star Wars. It must be said in it’s entirety. “Mom? Can I play Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga?” I personally would appreciate the game more if it was called “Lego Star Wars Crappy Prequels Not Included George Lucas Is Dead To Me”. Alas…
Here’s something unfair:
The Boy has a very light kidney bean shaped birth mark right under his left eye. Can you see it? I like that little birth mark. He also has one elf ear that I think is just adorable. Seen below:
- The Boy has the most allergies of anyone in our family. As far as I can tell, he inherited every allergy on either side of the family plus a few extra just for kicks. He’s allergic to peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish, poppy seeds, some fruits (which we’re still trying to figure out), dogs, cats, dust mites, trees, grass, penicillin, and augmentin. Poor boy.
- He used to be allergic to eggs, but thankfully has outgrown that one (we think… every now and then he will say that they bother his mouth, but we’re not sure if he’s lying so that he can get out of eating them).
- Sometimes he eats so little during the day that I wonder if he might be a plant/human hybrid and is somehow getting nourishment from the sunlight and air.
- He talks in a squeaky little high-pitched voice and the more excited he is, the higher his voice gets. When he’s really, really excited only dogs can hear him.
- He’s generally a very kind soul and a peace maker… as long as Jane isn’t around. Then he becomes demonic. I suspect that he has long accepted Lizzy’s bossiness, but having a younger sister telling him what to do just pushes him over the edge. But, he still can’t help but be nice to her every once in awhile. I think deep down her loves all his sisters.
They love him, too. Everybody loves The Boy.