1. Coming this spring to a maternity ward near you. (Try to ignore the fact that I just used this one on The Boy’s room.)
2. Oops, I did it again.
3. Why I can’t stop eating nacho cheese dip.
4. Pretty sure I’m too old for this.
5. The top secret project I’ve been working on for the last 10 weeks, AKA eating every two hours and falling asleep at the kitchen table.
6. If I have to eat one more bite of candied ginger, I might give up food forever.
7. Just kidding. Please pass the nachos.
8. The real reason I suck at blogging lately, AKA I’m probably snoring in a semi-coma on the couch.
9. There is a bun in my veiny oven. (More on that later.)
10. I know what you did last summer.
I know most normal women wait until they are out of the first trimester to announce their pregnancies, but most normal women don’t look five months along at 10 weeks. People are already staring and asking questions like, “So. Mary. Anything new???” This is not a secret I can keep very long. And please… if you have a soul, do not ask me the six words I dread the most while I’m pregnant.
“Are you sure it’s not twins?”
Yes, I already had an ultrasound and there is just one tiny little shrimp in there. I have no explanation for the hugeness of my gut. It’s like this every time.
Anyway, I’m pregnant. Baby is coming at the end of April. We are all very, very excited. Well, everyone besides Kitty.