So, let me tell you what Kitty is doing these days to stay busy.
1. She has learned how to get water from the fridge dispenser, so she fills up a cup and dumps it on the floor so that she can fill it up again. To dump on the floor.
2. She threw all her toys into the toilet, flipped down the lid and said “It’s a washing machine!” Twice.
3. She dumps out at least one cereal box a week.
4. Climbed into the bath with me and then immediately peed. Although, I consider myself lucky because she said she was going poo. Tender mercies.
5. Dumped out Lizzy’s bead set consisting of hundreds of teeny tiny beads.
6. Turned off the meat I had cooking in the crock pot.
7. Trashes her room everyday at nap time.
8. Threw my scriptures into a bathtub full of water.
9. Grabbed a raw egg out of the fridge and before I could take it from her, cracked it against the counter top. Then she innocently asked, “What happened?”
10. Colored on the TV with a crayon.
I’m forgetting about a million other things. It is probably for the best. I do my best to try to forget that in 2 months I will have one destructive two year old and a tiny, delicate little newborn. And no sleep.
I need a moment to sob softly into a pillow.
Okay, I’m better now.
You know those bad parents that you see around town that have their children leashed to them? So they don’t run out in front of a bus or something? I am literally considering getting Kitty a leash just to wear around the house all day. How much mischief can she cause if she is limited to a five foot perimeter around me?