- She has 7 teeth, but another one is about to break through any minute.
- She weighs 15 pounds 10 oz and is only in the 13% for weight.
- She has started to chatter and likes to say, “DADADADADADADADAAAAA.”.
- I think Mr. Darcy might be her favorite now. When he was out of town, he called using that FaceTime thingy on the new Iphones… Did I get that name right? Where you can see each others faces? And she went B-A-N-A-N-A-S. She started squealing and kicking her legs, then lunging for the phone over and over. She was reeeeeeeeeally excited to see her dad.
- It was freakin’ cute.
- I know she still looks completely bald, but what you can’t see is that she has a thin covering of translucent hair on the top of her head. It’s just so blonde that you can’t see it. If it was darker her head wouldn’t look so shiny. She has hair, I swear. Oh, fine… I admit. She’s still completely bald. Women still ask me if she is a boy or girl when I’m with her at the store while she is wearing a hot pink sweater and hot pink socks.
- Next time I will say, “She’s a girl, but man, I’m really regretting shaving her head. I don’t know what I was thinking!”
- She also might have larger-than-average ears. That’s not such a bad thing, of course. And someday she will have hair that hides those giant things. I hope. (Clarification: I’m hoping she gets hair… I don’t care about her adorably huge ears.)
- She sleeps through the night, but strangely, NOT if Mr. Darcy is out of town.
So, she’s pretty much the best thing ever. Best thing that happened to us in the last year, anyway. I can’t say she is the best child ever and totally my favorite because my older kids will see that and get butthurt. They’re nice, too and all. In their own ways.
But, they’re no Lydia. No offense, kids. And get off my blog.
Just kiddin’. I love you all the same.